Thursday 30 April 2009

What a day

What a day...it's one of those intense sort from start to the end. Almost everyone in the office was involved in one way or another.

Sensing the schedule and atmosphere of the day. I went about 'interviewing' the staff to gauge their interest in lunch. Hahaha...it's the kind of day you're just too busy to bother about your increasingly growling stomach. So I went to take makan orders.

Finally I found one willing recruit..hehe...easy to gauge. I just stood in front of her table and before i could open my mouth, she asked: "Are we going for lunch?".. LOL

I replied. Congratulations! You're officially recruited to go buy lunch with me for everyone..hahaha..=) She not the offensive sort lah, and she understood the atmosphere too.

Drove to Eastpoint and we split up to buy. Jen headed for the food court to get the healthier food for the 'not feeling wells' and 'no fast food for me' types, and me settled the Burger King for the kids + Starbucks for ge. =)

Coming back, Jen was so thoughtful. She saw there was still Today paper on the rack at the lift lobby, and took a spare one just for ge to read.

We had a problem with the projector this morning too...thank god for some good thinking and we sorted that one out! We have brains! *smug look*

Wine and bag sponsorships are in! Sigh...but got some aspect i'm not happy about lah...have to think about it tomorrow.

had a stressful time with my guitar when i got home...long story.

Hmm...ok ...very obvious that I'm getting random ...means tired...time to gooo...

No comments: