Wednesday 22 April 2009

There are times...

there are so many things I just wanna say...then I think about it more and realise do i really even wanna say it...maybe I get too lazy to blog it down...or it becomes too complicated. worse, when it gets me more down!...so then I let my mind go process and package it in some forsaken archive at the back of my mind..haha..

Ah well..my footie felt worse last night and I was quite afraid. I was even afraid to sleep coz I was scared if I should wake with it hurting like mad. I don't know why it would hurt more suddenly. But it's a mad illness I have.

I've been eating alot of chicken lately hoping by avoiding the more drastic food i'll be ok. But it's been almost 3 weeks of chicken..*yecks*...and I'm concerned too mcuh chicken and it can be trouble too...

I'm quite amazed how much chicken variety there is out there..hahaha..sunday, lunch was chicken porridge, then dinner was chicken lagasane at TCC, Monday lunch was McWings, Dinner was..mmm....hainanese chicken rice. And today's lunch was Ayam Penyet. Dinner was sphagetthi with one wing!

Hahaha...I apologies to all chickens...it's not that I have a vendetta against you lah.

But i do miss eating other foods. Other meats..hahaha...*slurps*...=)

But tonight my foot is better. =) Well, it feels better lah..=)

It's been a relatively eventful few days, mainly trying to rush out work stuff and on the side hoping that whatever happens it's still ok. Especially sisnce boss is away for a week. I jsut keep sending him stuff and hope he comments and gets back fast.

In the meantime, I'm thinking about how to get $$ back from people. Whether it's by threats/ bargaining installments/ finding a way to offset. Which is the worse choice. And also thinking how I'm going to make the next round of payments, that my staff reminds me off and on...of course, they threaten on their end too..so it's a bloody cycle...

It's been hard getting exhibitors on board too...today ge told me one of the companies said no. ='( That was one of the ones that I prayed a whole weekend over...ya..and the polys said no too...eeeps...God come to think of it...what happened!?!

I really pray companies will come and say they will exhibit. Beyond just the buyer program we need more exhibitors, visitors and a good balance of everything. =) We need favour, wisdom and strength to push through. God help us turn the 'no's into 'yes'!!! For it is completely out of our control! =(

I should go rest...yep...Tomorrow's another day..and I pray for good news..on all fronts! =) I still have faith for that!

No comments: