Wednesday 1 April 2009

I experienced an earthquake!!!

Well a man-made one lah...hee

You see I was sitting in my office, then heard the aircon fan shudder, which left me staring upwards warily. You see if the fan is between my seat and the exit of my room. So if the blade decided to snap or the whole thing to explode, i'd have no where to hide!!! hahaha...hee..morbid thoughts.

So yes, back to the earthquake, my table was trembling too and i had that painful hum in my ear that i recognised was low frequency vibration...eeeps...

So i did a chicken little and msn-ed ge who's about 5m from me..."Earthquake!!!"

She was unfazed..apparently she'd been feeling it the whole afternoon. Seems it's caused by the construction opposite lor...but none of my colleagues on my side of the office felt it neh...strange...

Ah well, it got hard to concentrate on work after awhile coz my eyeballs were vibrating in their sockets..hahaha...

OMG!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!...I typing all the above i suddenly remembered about my terrapins that i took out of the tank to play with at work!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

You see, last time I took them out often, but I've been neglecting them, so today I let them roam around my table and they'd fall asleep in some corner...heee...cute hor...

Anyway, I was packing up when boss called...so chat lor...then ge came over coz we supposed to go down together....EEEeeepppsss....the poor terrapins...hope they are not too scared and don't move too far...else I'll really have a hard time finding them tommorrow!

They are the size of 50 cent coins lor...=S

*blink*..i'm too stunned now...I totally forgot about them till now...=S

No comments: