Wednesday 15 April 2009

Teee Veeee

Dunno why today feel so tired. I guess coz past 2 to 3 days I'm back to sleeping quite late. like closer to 4am? Dunno why leh, just not repsonsive to the ZZZzzzz...

But so regret it the next day bah. Just like today. It was like a haze...

Better described that I felt as though my body and mind were seperated and connected by a loose thread.

After my event site recce, I waited to meet bowl at suntec.. for dinner. I was so tired, I slept in my car (engine off of course) and almost cooked within..hahaha...

Anyway...moans and groans aside...Am watching Project Runway now!

Yeah...so glad I can catch it when I remember. =) It's a nice show coz I think it's really creative. And I like to see the kind of ideas they eventually come up with coz the challenge can be so daunting sometimes. Not only that, you have to show your style within too..hmmm...

I always like the supermarket challenge...ie. make a dress with supermarket products that can include the challenge of fresh produce. Means you must put the garmet in the fridge!! =)

Back to the show!

No comments: