Tuesday 21 April 2009

when dogs convene...

I'm tapping away at my comp...an e-mail to my boss. My Doberman is lying beside me with her head resting on my right foot contented with my company...hee... Whiskey the number 3 dog is on my left foot scratching fleas. My sister's dog just trotted by me after her owner who are heading for the nearby kitchen. Mum's next to me lamenting about the problem with her MP4 player.

An msn window is flashing...one of my colleagues, Vinnce is chatting with me on msn. And a few minutes ago I just received an sms from Ge. Then I noticed....I had two open e-mails...both from my two other colleagues. Jen and Ellyn.

And it ALL reminds me once again -- I AM SURROUNDED BY DOGS...Gak!

We noticed this that day in the office already when we just hired another 'dog year' person for corp comms, and I wailed about the dog pandemic to ge and boss!

For those of you who do not understand:::--

Boss is a dog year
I have 3 real dogs at home
Mum and Sis are dog year
Vinnce, Ge, Jen and Ellyn, born in the dog year too!
The new staff is also a dog year...

OMG....I just realised...our managing editor is also a dog year!!!! *blink blink*

You have to understand...total 12 staff..6 are dogs!!!!

I'm surrounded!!!

....oh no...even a worse realisation...my Blog is entirely Dog themed....*faints*

I surrender to my surrounded...LOL! Doggie Woggies!

No comments: