Wednesday 22 April 2009

Chicken Log: Earth Date 22042009

Today's lunch was of a new fowl variety.

Compared with previous encounters of Malay, Chinese and Western varieties...this new one came with a side of flavoured rice.

It was Chicken Briyani. Indian. =)

Let the record show...it was good! Though I knew I was pining for ge's Beef bowl...with the most lovely mouthwatering onions...ahhahaha

Thankfully, for dinner, me was steered towards fish and chips. =) the best thing about it was that it as fresh. That's the thing about fish. Once it's powdery...it's moving to the bad stage. Also I was happy to eat it coz it's a 'safe' fish for me. (I hope) ...=) Hard to find safe fishies...=)

It's pouring outside now. the temperature just dropped suddenly!

Earlier it was scary...the wind was suddenly so strong, it triggered the alarms of the cars in my neighbourhood!!! No joke lor, my windows are closed by my curtains started ballooning with each fresh gust!

Free car wash! hee...HOI!!! dont' say I cheapskate ah!...I'm environmentally friendly -- car wash wise..Wahhahaha..=)

Can sense a form of stress creeping up in the office these days. I dunno what to do much except send the occassional 'jiayous' via msn to the few people I know who are in the foray.

Something happened today that did leave me concerned. But I hope the idea that came up today will be accepted and quickly diffuse the situation. Many times, I feel as though we're holding sand in our hands and we're just trying not to let it fall through our fingers. When it starts falling through, the other hand scrambles to do something...but somehow, sand starts leaking elsewhere...haiz...

Am hungreee...or more like greedy...anybody want Instant Noodles? =)

No comments: