Saturday 18 April 2009

Prayer KPIs

Yesterday I was having this horrid headache and really tired. So much so that I pretty much concussed from 10pm onwards, except for a couple from interuptions from my mum at about 1am. Anyway, it did give me a chance to pop a panadol to ensure I got a good sleep since I couldn't sleep off the headache.

This morning, I got to work about half an hour earlier than my usual time. Which gave me a chance to monitor what time my staff trickled in. One of them was still coming in late 11.06am!! Haiz...at such a period and still like that. I know she worked late till about 8pm the nite before. But...it's about the working hours as well. Anyway, I shelled her with several questions on work statuses via msn before she even came in. I hate doing things like that, especially when I know I'm falling behind in some other areas myself.

But I know that if she doesn't do what she's supposed to do, every project will have a problem.

I had a strange inclination in choice of work music today!! extremely rare -- I was in a mood for symphony! So i jsut whacked youtube for symphony suites...it had me tapping my foot at some point..hahaha...

Went as a group for lunch today. Simei. =) And gave ge a starbucks treat coz she's just been working so hard lately.

In the afternoon, I had a site visit to one of our award contendees facility. I had been there before but this time for a different purpose. The objective and scope of things it was quite mind boggling, byt he time we were halfway through the introductory presentation.

Apparently I had a rare...extremely rare chance to visit the hangar area. And it was pretty cool coz the A380 just pulled in for servicing, so me got to see the cockpit, and all the various classes...and ever sit down and take pics..hahaha...I took a solo pic at the REAL A380 cockpit..wooohooo!!!..Anyway, the problematic thing was all the walking...alot of walking...and stairs, that does not bode well for my footie, which did its best to protest...haiz...i oredi walk quite slow till paiseh liao...

Walking from point to point, I started thinking about work and colleagues and irritated that I was stuck here...rrraarrr...But at least my two colleagues who went with me totally enjoyed themselves, as they beamed in excitement..=)

After the long walk, it was back to the conference room for another round of presentations...=S
tiring sia...anyway...dun complain lah...=P

This weekend, me got prayer KPIs!!! WAHHH!!!!...ya lor..heee...my prayer list is so interesting...first time i have such a prayer list..whahahaha...commissioned by the kopi queen!!! good lah...specific prayers give the edge! hee...=)

Now...why am I suddenly so high???? With all the !!!! and expressions....i think...coz brain is moving into non-thinking mode..lol...

Byes!

No comments: