Friday 10 April 2009

Was supposed to do this mid week...

...And was going to do a big hooha in your office...but you poor girl was on MC neh...still..me just wanna say....

Happy Work Anniversary Ge!!!! =P

Yeah! It’s officially been one year neh! Feels like a long time hor! LOL, who would’ve thought that a year ago we’d be pulling our hair over the things we are now?!!

When you came along, things were so new...we were clueless, and everything was so overwhelming...hahaha...now we’re just mostly numb and desentisized..i guess if we took a step back and looked at it all...it’d still be overwhelming. But who has time to be overwhelmed anymore eh?

A trip down to Ikea Tampines with you always reminds me of more relaxed days when you first started and we had more energy to enjoy our lunches! Hahaha...of course, we still enjoy our lunchies, except no more energy liao...hahaha

A turbulent and challenging year, and we’ve changed abit here and there... but our steps are ordered by the Lord and I hope he’ll help us keep what’s good in us and mould us to be better in what we can be...well, God’s in charge lah, and wherever and whatever we do, he’ll be faithful to his word that he will take care of us!!

Our org is blessed to have you on board lah...sure, there will always be a better manager out there (same for me toos!) ..but it’s about the overall package, fit and what’s needed to be done now. You’re working so hard and doing the best you know how. I have faith in you and believe your fruits will come.

I’m blessed to be given the chance to be a part of your life and I’m happy to call you a good friend, if not my best friend... Hee...you have kept me sane many of the days, and me can’t imagine how me would’ve survived the past year without you in so sooo soooooo many ways...LOL Thanks for your love care and just you being you, makes you so endearing to me...hahahaha...

For the big things that are ahead. Keep believing!!! I guess almost everything we do requires this whole lot of faith, that God will see things through. That He will move the mountains now for us when we ask, seek and pray. He said two or more right? LOL, just nice we have 3..wahahaha...=P

Boss looked sad when I told him it’s your work anniversary and you were not around...hehehe...I’m sure he would’ve done something..=P of course he wore that impish look too...Mahaha...=D

Get well sooooon....

We’ll all fight hard in the battles okies?...If our God is for us, who can be against us!! RAaaarrRRRR!!!!

Well, I’m not good with words lah...limited vocab, dun express myself well..haha..this took me an hour to write lor...but am smiling from ear to ear...heee....

Thanks Ge! *Hugz*....=)

No comments: