Tuesday 28 April 2009

I may just regret this post next day when I hear from my friend a reason why she didn't even try to communicate lor...and tonight she decides to call me, but am sorry, today I really have no energy liao.

The past weekend, I tried calling her at least 5 times a day, at various times so as to have a higher chance of picking up. i dunno about you lah...but 5 times in a day is not a random/ accidental/ non important call right...besides i think sat was her bday lor...and just wanted to wish her. Sheesh....

OK lah...granted actual bday you may be too busy, but sunday oso can rite? or cut me some slack and at least sms me back that you're busy/ what happened. Or even something at the end of the day like, "been really busy, sorry...too tired now..but talk to u again.." something along that line, you know i'm not that unreasonable one what...

so why didn't I sms?..Just say happy birthday lah, get it over and done with...I of course also wanted to see how she was mah..tough period lately for her, easier to talk over the phone right?

Haiz...I know I probably sound like I'm making a mountain out of a molehill. Like some child demanding attention. =S It's not the attention lah...it's so hard to describe...raaar..maybe it's just me...

Very xian you know...coz it happened to me not just with one person but two over the weekend! oK OK...diff set of circumstances, not that both had birthdays/ I called the latter 5 times too...but it's the context of the reasons behind it all.

Suddenly i'm reminded of Pastor's illustration of a fridge. You usually only open it when you need to take something from it. Haiz...

______________________________

Good thing boss was in a better mood today, given that my own 'feel mood' would not be able to tolerate his nonsense. At least his spirits are up.

It's all too much...

Just a simple prayer of "That things will get better." Already feels like it needs a miracle.

OK. Need to go sleep, these days none of us can afford to be less than 120% at work.

I miss really happy days...

No comments: