Thursday 16 April 2009

If I had...

S$270 to throw away....and had no reservations about sepnding it on something absolutely useless...and no guilty conscience within me that I should've saved/ spent it on more important projects...I would buy what I've been eyeing for sometime.

The new 2009 ING Renualt Team technical jacket!

I thought hard when they did a christmas online clearance sale for the '08 version..costing S$200...but I knew it was coz the '09 version was coming out...soo...

It's out!! And it looks sho good...*sigh*...It's the patches and the colour lahz...heh, and the lion too...i surfed the entire F1 shop for all the other team jackets...and thiers is really still da best in the cool factor..=D

I'm a F1 Renault fan for the stupidest underdog but most fun reasons...all coz of the shirt..hahaha..but Alonso is a good driver too lah...
And you know how much I like my ING Renault shirt...kekeke...

The rate ING is going, maybe next year they not in liao...*gasp*..I'd probably not like the design then.

No comments: