Saturday 11 April 2009

It's over...

it was hard, and hardest for my junior. But Moxie's in heaven now and he's happy.

Even though I only joined in after i called her to find out the status at about 5.30pm, those few hours in the hospital has left me real tired. I guess it's the emotions that everyone carried, especially the others that were there to say goodbye. They were really upset.

I said goodbye several times, coz they just weren't willing to let him go. I guess I was the only arse who smiled once in a while, coz i wanted Mox to know he can go in peace and we will be okie. There was so much sadness...and tears from them...

The only guy and me were the ones more ok one...we talked about it being the right thing to do and settled the logistics stuff..probably coz ...well, you kinda feel abit heavy with the emotional atmosphere.

Even with pets, there's never a good time to talk about settling the bill..so I just went outside and handled it while they spent more time with Mox. Cremation and all has been settled, this Thursday afternoon at 3pm. =)

Anyway, I'm not here to mope about it anymore...it's over and I'm glad my junior told me she felt his relief when he finally breathed his last.

=) i'm so happy for him...=)

Have fun moxie!

No comments: