Saturday 30 May 2009

Sad to hear...

As I sit here doing some blog updates on the news of our events, I get an sms that Ge's granny just passed away...='(

='(

='(

I dunno the lady, nor have I met her before...but I do feel for her. I guess it does make a diff when you pray for someone, even if you dunno him/ her

It's really been tough for my dear friend...also the fact that it's such a peak time at work for ge..and she has to have this on her plate toos for the past 3 weeks...

never easy to see her so sad...and its frustrating when you can't do anythg...haiz...

God I pray....for hearts to be comforted...your presence to be near every one of them...especially ge's mum...auntie who took care of me so well in Melbourne...I pray for strength...the kind that only You can give...

No comments: