Tuesday 5 May 2009

Analysing me...LOL...

I bought this bedsheet just before CNY at one of those Expo John Little sales. I didn't need a bedsheet. It was more like if they have a nice nice sheep one, or an animal that is super cute, plus good quality and price, I would buy lor... I dont' like those commercial cartoon kinda bedsheet. My mum made the mistake and bought me a tweety bird one. OMG...yecks...That was the same day I learned that I could baulk!

I'm bit tired of my fabulously comfortable BUT mono pastel coloured Hush Puppies bedsheets (really they are affordable and feel like you're sleeping in heaven!)

I miss my cartoon ones, which were more suitable for my old 'single' mattress (need super single ones now)... especially my sheep ones! *sniffs*

It was S$15.90, with high threadcount! Even though I was cautious to part with me $$, I said, if they have super single size of this design..I get! (coz it was so popular, there were none left still packaged)...man, they had one last set!!! haiyo...I kept my word lor..=)I finally remembered to change into the new one this weekend! hee..cute hor...it's not really purple or pink, but more of a bright fire engine red...hee...it's my stupid nokiap phone lens that really spoils pictures that I take on the gooo...haiz...when it come to photos, I miss my samsung...=(

I even had to enhance these photos on the editor program!
Dunno whether it's me who's changing...aiyah...u know me lah, I'm not the sweet sweet kind one...Me also in general do not like piggies. So i kinda surprised myself when i liked this..haha..but it's an adorable cartoon, and they look so happy...

Aaahhh...now I know why I like my cartoon bedsheets. I know I will love them, when i keep smiling no matter how many times I see the bedsheet..hehehe...(bcoz I'm staring at my bed now and smiling...hahaha). I'm just understanding myself lahz..hee..

Oh but one thing I can confirm, you will never ever in a million years see me willingly have a floral bedsheet!!! If you do catch me with one on my bed....run...RUN!!...RUN VERY FAR!!! coz the person in front of you is NOT JEAN....she had been abducted by aliens, and the one in front of you is disguised and only wants to drink your blood and bring you back to mars for further experiments!!...hahahaha...It's true!

Hahaha..I think if I get married, my husband better like cute bedsheet cartoons...kekeke...=P

No comments: