Thursday 28 May 2009

Am up...

watching footie. It's late lah..i know, but thank god for some British Summer Time thing, the match is anhour earlier than normal. It's the Champion's league final. So much possible history can be made if we win. =)

But now we're 1-0 down..haiz...

Anyway, even though the Opening Ceremony is over for ASX, I guess the saying goes that it ain't over till it's all over...2 more whole days guys!

It's been a tough few days for ge, one of the hardest so far was today. Am still praying! Me haven't forgotten...

It's going to be another early day tomorrow. Got stuff to do...I pray I'll be productive and finish it fast and clean. =)

HAIZ>...68 min and Barcelona has made it 2-0...most would turn off their TV sets. But not for this one...ManU fights till the end one..hahaha...we have won 2-1 when down 1-0 in the 90th minute ok!!

Hahaha...anyway, had a funny convo with ge on msn just now...she was telling me to sleep early lor...coz i'mstill doing late nights and up earlys...bad for me lah...

ge says:
plsssssssssssssss go and sleep k

ge says:
stop sleeping so few hours leh

ge says:
it's really v bad

Jean- says:
no ah..me got schleep just now ah

ge says:
and u shld know it and fix it

ge says:
excuse me

ge says:
and that is somehow good

ge says:
WHY!?

ge says:
u sleep when u sldn't be

ge says:
and awake when u shld be sleeping

Jean- says:
HAHAHAHA...i like the way u say...'excuse me'

Jean- says:
*pouts innocently*

Jean- says:
but...me got footie match tonite

Jean- says:
=(

ge says:
haiz

ge says:
give up la

ge says:
i go sleep liao

Jean- says:
heh....sniffs...dun say that lah

Jean- says:
='(

Jean- says:
i will try k...if am schleepy i pwomise me go zzz...

Jean- says:
wun force myself..


Yeah...I knows... it's never good...You all dun learn from me k!!!!

Okies...time to go give my team the best! they need my support in this horrible moment...goodness...byes!

No comments: