Wednesday 13 May 2009

Sigh, If I wanna do the perm thing..it's going to cost so much. More than double my doggie's operation. Unless I wanna revert back to the cheaper option bah.

Frankly I dont' really like the interim contingency thing, feels odd and just weirder than what i'm used to...it was overdone lah, wrong colour toos..it's not supposed to last long. A week to a few months. =(

I looked at Red again today and just know she's gotta come first. She's still compensating in her walk and I can see her straining on her good front leg on some days after she has got up from sitting several times.

Sigh...I think i'll have no choice but to go for the cheaper option. Go on with Red's op coz that one has no alternative. I'll just waste the $ in the interim on the cheaper option, crappy but no choice...and then maybe in a couple of years after some savings i can go for the perm thingy.

Work just wants to make you cry everyday now. Just too much. It really sucks that things have to be this way. Been feeling empty way too long...what is there left? And now, I can't even enjoy food..what the -

Sh-@&^*##*(!_)!@)(@*(#)(**&(#$*)(

No comments: