Tuesday 12 May 2009

P.U.K.E

Haiz...of all the things that happened today it must happen of all the periods! To make matters worse, this is a time wit many meeting scheduled. Ah well, no point moping. But it's a frustrating yet, personally quite amusing thing to happen. It's kinda like one of those things you're scared/ dream would happen in all these years...and guess what? It does!!!! Hahaha...I can only laugh at the situation really...*hides face*

Thank God for a solution and I just pray that tomorrow morning it will all be settled and good. =)

Now some people in my office know tooos...eeeps...hahaha..even boss had a laugh lors..=)

Okies, so I'm up again. I tried but couldn't sleep and I was in a mood for work (catch the wave man), because things are not moving as fast as I'd hope them to be. Haiz...doesn't help that at work, I feel quite stuck and not as productive as I hope to be. It's almost as if every thing has a problem and it's all interconnected in some bizarre manner...=(

Sigh...just pray that the other upcoming events will confirm things fast too and prep for audit. This round of audit is going to be a screwed round. Just when I thought last year was bad...I foretell my nightmare this year will be one that will haunt me in my most horendous ways (my stomach suddnely churned. It agrees!)

Oh heck. No point fretting about that. There's enough to keep you occupied with ASX and SAA, the two biggie events you've heard me rant about in my comings and goings.

Stupid work.

I had bout of food poisoning earlier today. Thank God even though I had the same lunch as Ge, she got full and didn't touch the dumpling soup, which I suspect is the culprit. For once, I'm glad the girl didn't finish her food. =)

Got home and crashed, because my tummy felt as though it was spinning. I even threw up again after I had water! In total I know I hawked at least 6 times. Went to sleep and had a horrible dream about doing an e-mail whereby I needed to address things item by item...and somehow, not matter how much I type, this item kinda seems stuck there...LOL

madness...

That's when I woke, coz I realised how stupid it all was and that it was DEFINITELY a dream, and if I'm going to waste good thinking cells on such a dream, I'd rather wake up and use it on the REAL thing...haha..don't you agree?

OK, finally tired. Need to sleep. Bye!

No comments: