Friday 15 May 2009

Thursday...

I was slightly edgy this afternoon.

After the meeting in the evening, stuff happened that sucked.

Boss took sometime to talk to me in my office before going...more likely I held him back longer....at least he listened. It was hard to hold back the tears as he taught about why certain things had to be the way they were. I knew it was not his fault and he's on our side. Yet, it doesn't make things any better.

Tear rate increased when I heard him say passion. And I asked him. How can you have passion without emotions attached. He understood, and was stuck for a millisecond. Obviously stunned that I caught the loophole so fast. (Haha.) Sigh. I know what he means. I know where's he's coming from...I know...they are the bosses..let the rap fall on them.

It was frustrating. Grrr...

He's in a worse position than me lah...and he said he cared about us. Haiz..

After awhile he started looking away coz I think he wanted to cry too..haha..=)

I was standing in my room..and my two staff probably saw me crying...

Maybe they thinking I getting a scolding..ahahha...oh well..

It's over...

I went out for a late walk to drop cheques and pick up a late dinner. Nice walk. The quietness of my neighbourhood with the occassional car passing helped me enjoy the walk. =)

I told ge I'll sleep earlier today. so I'm off to shower and sleep...nites....

No comments: