Saturday 2 May 2009

Random pics from the mobile

I've had a couple of photos that i've transfered from my phone to my pc but never got the time to put htem on the blog. Anyway, I've just picked out a few and I'll show them over two posts. These are some photos that stretch over 9 months!
First up, my cg member's Timo bday, full name timothy lah...2 weeks back at CGM.He was supposed to eat all the sweets here in a minute. Highly impossible lah...
His Birthday card...

And His Birthday present...since he like to eat, $20 cafe cartel vouchers..LOL
This is a shot off the wall of my room, just last week. My Man U flag is dropping...haiz...it's really not easy to put up as I colour coordinated the pins so that the colours were semaless...and I'm still contemplating whether to take it down. It's been pinned up there since 1998. Yeah, i wake up everyday and see a Man U flag..hahaha...11 years and I still think it looks cool on my wall. Hee...
TCC drinks! On a sunday evening after watching the movie Taken. This was quite farnee, coz ge's hazelnut espresso was so small compared to my blueberry oreo drink...it was completely unexpected...HAHAHA...price was the same too...what can I say man...=P

AAaahhh....up next is pictures I took of my room in December 2008 when it was high time i did a clean up of the ever growing stack of rubbish in my room. for the fun of it, I took before and after pictures...HAHAHA....you see...it takes at least a FULL 24 hours to clean my room (meaning two days).

So above is the table that I salvaged long ago and painted myself..haha..it's my 'stack whatever, i dunno where to pack till a later date' table. This one has loads of junk. I can find church bulletins from the last tiem i packed the table/ expired vouchers. hahaha...=)

I have many paper bags aroudn it with stuff too...
Not bad hor...you can finally SEE the table!
the above is taken when I stand at my interim table. =) It's not always that messy lah, coz here's where do my comp stuff, eat dinner and zonk on me bed! The mess is caused by the fact i have so much junk during the clean up I have no where else to put it all!!!
This was as best as i could clean it up...too many things i need 'on hand' one...so...not much to tidy.
Christmas!!!! In November 2008, I was at Conrad Hotel with boss to meet the boss of the stand design company that did our Avalon aussie airshow. There was this huge tree made of teddy bears. The bears on their own are not that cute. But they really made it into a tree...$$$$!!

Cute hor...

No comments: