Wednesday 6 May 2009

Multitasking: Blogging and soccer online!

Sometimes my boss really makes me wanna strangle him. Already he got so much on his plate like the rest of us, he still wanna chap on somethings that the other party can close up on at this stage, coz it's their job and also, there are extra things we don't have purview over mah...aiyah...grrr...*stranggle*

Anyway, he was also awake late, but i guess my e-mail (to me lah) was abit xians..but don't think he bugged by it lah..he will probably won't really realise it..LOL..

Just as well lah..problem between the balance of a boss that chaps vs one that bo chaps...=S

I was so tired at 10 plus, fighting sleep was really hard. In a mad attempt not to fall asleep, I actually sat in a funny angle on my chair and propped my feet on my bed. Before I knew it, it was a dead zzz for the next two hours man...hahaha...and I woke up with the biggest cramp in history...HAHAHAHA...

Just as well lah, I had things to do, and I wanna try to catch abit of the Man U- Arsenal second leg match..=P Champions league semis lah...this game and we're in the final!! Wooohooo!!!

So I spent couple of hours on the floor beside my doggie, doing work and laundry. =) Was so absorbed, i forgot the time! the match started lor...coz i had to pack up work stuff and tuck my dogs into bed, I thought, what's the harm of missing a few minutes...match is best enjoyed comfy in my room with a beverage, right? =)

Haiz, sometimes I underestimate my team leh...

Came upstairs, turned on the telly...Lo and behold...I actually double checked if there was a smudge on my TV screen lor (you know, the top corner where they have the score). Becasue after only 15mins, Man U was 2-0 up!!! Duh!!!

hahahaha...*happiness*.. away game somemore...

Oh....the replay they did of the supporters expressions!!! You should've seen the looks on the Arsenal supporters face as they scrubbed thier face with their hands in disbelief...Muahahaha...

So happy that an Asian footballer is doing well! Park Ji Sung from South Korea scored yet again! Talent talent talent! =)

Just when I thought my soccer days were wanning...hee...

OMG!!! They JUST scored another as I'm typing!!! 3-0!!!!!!!! in 60 mins!*blink blink*

Poor arsenal...even the fans are leaving liao..

LOL..seems David Beckham is watching the match from the stands! haha..they just showed him rubbing his hands in glee when the 3rd goal came through! The commentator saying "Haha..look at his reaction, a Man U fan at heart." =D

Eeeks...Arsenal playing spoil sports now..going about injuring and causing trouble so that Man U will suffer badly in the finals...Raaar...*folds arms*

Full Time!!! We're IN DA FINALS!!! with some casualties. Humph.

OMGGGGG...it's on 27th May...OF ALL THE DAYS!!! How to watch!?!?!? *holds head*

No comments: