Wednesday 3 June 2009

tuesday night

sigh..it's been two days and my direct anger has subsided with regard to the idiot that made me lose my doggie paw prints blog URL. but I'm still pissed, coz i've used it for the past few years...and now...all coz some idiot didnt' think clearly before acting i've had to move my blog.

well, ge is right, thank god blogs are easy to move. Just change the address in the settings page. Thank God she called me too on sunday afternoon about what had happened and i could act quickly. Haiz...

I shan't go into detail as it would probably leave me boiling again. But this idiot sent to my boss and some colleagues by blog link among other links in an e-mail. I had put up several posts about the event coz i was happy and spent the time digging out the articles online. Little did i know a moron would use a blog post as a 'credible source' ...sigh...and it's NOT the first hit when you google the event name lor...it was on the 6th page...sheesh...

whatever the case, my blog is still in hiding. However, ..hahaha...god gave me an idea late on sunday night. since i didnt want to lose my blog address, no one said i couldn't HOG it like what many other people do. then maybe in due course, when my other colleagues think it's a dead link they'll even stop clicking. hahaha

So yes, I quickly registered it. And left it completely plain with the header 401 WEB ERROR on it...hahahaha...trying to be authentic here. =P

Unfortunately as it's linked to my main blogger account, i've had to hide my profile and actual blogs from my blogger page. But it's an inconvenience for the time being. Now I'm 'PWINTS' not 'PRINT'...=)

Ok, moving on to other topics. The weekend was recovery days after the events. Saturday was spent phasing in and out of zzz time, till late evening when I went with boss and two others to visit ge at her granny's wake. i was back at work on monday, but primarily to do clean ups. only half the office was there. The other half had chosen to take one of the 3 days (that boss granted) off. we were all still slightly dazed after the big events and things moved amusingly still at a recovery stage for all of us. Even boss was on half functional mode.

But i did spend some time having to handle our magazine matters due to it's failure to be launched with our events. 1) the direct staff involved. 2) indirectly dealing with the unhappy client. 3) the sales person who had previously dealt with the unhappy client.

All in all i think i took about 3 hours altogether talking to these people. haiz...my wouth was so dry at one point, for (30 i actually told her, my mouth dry liao, nothing more to say, let's leave it as that and ended the call lor...I talked to her on the phone for a good 50mins can?!....sometimes, I kick myself for being so 'accommodating' and 'explanatory'.

After that i went with 2 of my colleagues who haven't gone to the wake yet. It's not an easy place to find. So since i've the car, it's better i bring them bah, especially since the younger one is pretty much afraid of the dark..hahaha...really wanted to stay/ come back later...but was barred from doing so...haha...ok lah..was bit sad..but am ok, coz Ge's intentions are always good and I recognise and appreciate it...I had good intentions that just clashed lah...=)

I decided to rest home today. Tuesday. I'm almost tearing my hair at times over the sudoku i'm doing now. I've reached level 4 of 5...raaarr...I actually can't finish the puzzle in one sitting now. I actually need to break it up, by doing something else for a while then coming back to it lor...lotsa liquid paper marks all over it now..hahahaha

Had a short chat with Ge earlier. Which reminded me -- and I thank God for bible study!! -- about the verse that goes along the line of "..everything that does not come from faith is sin.."....And I'd have to take this opportunity to thank the Holy Spirit for putting that in my mouth. HAHAHA....coz really, I had the rough idea...but when I blurted, the right verse came out..hahaha...=) He's kind lah...

Romans 14..This chapter is usually used to teach about drinking alcohol and wondering whether we can eat 'stuff that has been prayed for' or food that our parents get from altars.

Every case varies, but the few key points is that if your brother is unsure, best that he/ she does not, as God does not want us to condemn ourselves after we 'approve' and do an act. (vs 22)...

At the end of the day, it's about doing things by faith and not fear and having peace with God about what you do. Everything can be argued..everyone will have an argument.... But you can say all you want, it'll all go down to what's between you and God..=) and He sees your heart. =)

Okies...see i get carried away again..hahaha...

Am watching Star Trek: First Contact now...wooohooo...hope it loads fast...zzz time soon...

Byes!

No comments: