Friday 5 June 2009

Just here to =)

Heyloooo...am in a bit of a chatty mood now. =)

Am still gathering up the newspaper prints of the two biggie events, ASX and SAA to put up here. Ya...lesson learned. Cannot blog it as a full post with the wordings. Too many key repeat words and I'll end up on the google search...eeps!

I'm negotiating with our photographer on how to get the photos too..=) just too many, too big...and he also has not enough time at present to sift it all out for us. He actually sent me the downsized compressed version for preview. But the two events added together implies a download time of over 5 hours lor! Hmmm...so am going to be leaving my home pc on overnight. My old office lappie will not be able to bear the strain of such a task..haha..=)

Left office pretty late the past two days, not sure why too. Some of them staying in late too. I guess it adds up here and there, the few minutes you spend on the phone clarifying something. Worse is the kind you type the e-mail halfway and realise why not just call?...haha...Also have to decide what to do with one particular staff...and how to split the rest of the work load.

Just feeling weird lately. Can't explain it. But it's an uncomfortable apprehensive feeling. Hope it passes soon. God I pray everything's ok.

No comments: