Tuesday 30 June 2009

Today--

I watched Transformers 2 with ge and mich. Entertaining but too much is happening...am lost ..especially for some parts of the dialogue...haha..it would be nice if they focussed on each unique robot and how they actually merge to be the Devastator. Ah well, Transformers live on for the next generation I say. =)

I always found the Decepticons way cooler than the Autobots. Coz Megatron transformed into a real gun! And the toys back then...woohooo...really transformed into a life sized gun. One of the coolest and more expensive transformer toy then. My cousin had it. I so longed to play with it.

Decepticons also were mostly the fighter planes! Yeah!!! Though I didn't like Starscream with his cowardly wails and pleads in the cartoon series. Planes are always cool in my dictionary when i was a child. hee...

I also finished the story book I started yesterday. It was thrilling. Easy to read, cut to the chase...page turner..ge intro-ed a good first book to start with. I was glued to the book (let's jsut say i even used my toes -- clean one k-- to turn the page while my hands were busy eating chips.)..hahaha...

OK should go sleep liao...one big morning meeting that i dunno what to make of...haiz..ah wells. Nites!

No comments: