Wednesday 1 July 2009

blabber...

I noticing more dents/bad marks on my blooie!! ='( worse, this afternoon walking over to the passenger side, i noticed a very bad scratch kinda mark lor..like done by a metal object..=( sigh..why do i ahve a feeling it could be mum when she opens my car door and always whacks her handbag/ umbrella on the door...Raaarrr...grrrr...

Was stuck in a horrid traffic jam today. Took me 1 and half hours to get from Marine Parade to Keppel Road via ECP. The expressway was flooded just near the IR area. Closing everything to one lane only. To make matters worse, the flood is in a blind corner.

Whatever the case, it half drained me for the rest of the day with a lingering head numbness feel. *sigh*...ah well...no biggie lah, just the dazed feelign always not nice to have...hee...my eyes are half closed!

Friday am off to phuket...yay! it feels weird leh this trip. Kind of like at an awkward time in the work phase of things. It was supposed to be straight after our biggie event lah. But no choice and had to postpone bah...so now it's in early july. =)

I just pray we'll have a good time and not bitch/ discuss work. It's a health hazard man..haha..I dun care!! I will try my best to make a conscious effort not to...sigh...this may just be my last opportunity to 'break' from work in the next few months ahead.

Last time i went to a resort was in Sep 07 -- Krabi lor. Massages were cheap..the hotel one k..not the streetside ones..haha...I also remember heading out one afternoon on my own and trekked in the search for a nice quiet beach spot. I found a nice corner, white soft sand, by the beach but the trees there crafted out a little cave and gave shelter. So me laid out my mat there and tried to read...hahaha..i said TRY...coz in like 5mins i was zzzing!! How to not zzz?! --- Gentle sea breeze and warm beach smells...and an endless stretch of blue water...peace and quiet...

I remember I brought 5 archies to read that holiday!! ahahaha...

Evenings is just spent discovering the area more. Such places are quite different at night. I went out in the middle of one of the beaches, whereby the low tide ensured that i could walk really far out away from the modern lights. So that I can look up and count the stars in the darkness..hee...

the above was the nicer things i remember about my trip. =)

Now Tiger doesn't fly to Krabi anymore...tourism there must really be bad, coz the only other way is via phuket. A hour and half car ride away.

In as much as we're trying to find things to entertain ourselves for the trip, i believe it'll be good lah. The most zzzz all the way!!..ahhaha...

Hmm...can buy sarpino's pizza in phuket or not?..hahaha...that would be puuurrfect! hee...

No comments: