Monday 13 July 2009

weekend doings..

The weekend has come to an end and I'm denying my feelings of misery. They have been buried at the back of my mind for the last 24 hours, when they come a-knocking, the gatekeeper tells them that their passes are only valid on weekdays.

I was supposed to work on something this weekend. But i felt so xian, just turning on my comp, I opted to shut down immediately after start up. The suffering will come sooner or later. Grrr...

The weekend hasn't been too bad. On friday, I met up with bowl and went to try the peking duck pizza at California Pizza kitchen. It's gootch!...but bowl didn't like it..LOL...so I happily finished the rest while she focussed on the one she ordered..haha...I like to eat duck lah...*quack quack*...especially roast duck..*slurps*...kay kay...better move on..haha..

I also intro-ed her to Sudoku at borders...

The evening only reminded me of frustratingly sad things. Which thankfully doesn't bug me as much anymore.

Went for the 'Agape-lla' concert on saturday, which was okay. Amusingly, the thing i remember most about the performance was a crave for pocky and potato chips..hahaha...

Trying new things this weekend has been disappointing. I bought a Dean Koontz book at the last expo book sale, titled the Darkest Evening of the year, just to try out. Even though it revolves around a dog rescuer, it was quite torturous to read. Hahaha...i just don't like his writing style and every page has been a torture. I can't believe, I patiently read for the past two days, every detail and at the end of each chapter I say 'wah lau..waste brain matter...'...So since 2 hours ago I've decided to skim, simply coz I need to know how the story ended lah. I'm still not done. But I'll get back to it after this.

Next I started watching Pushing Daisies this afternoon. OMG...I seriously dunno how the same group that enjoyed watching boston legal liked this show (according to recommended forums)...sheesh...thank god we didnt' bother with it in phuket. It was interesting in it's own way. But...haiz..dunno how to put it. All I know is, I found myself forwarding scenes by the 3rd episode. Hahaha...thereafter, i didn't bother wasting the rest of my time.

Just as well lah, coz if I liked the show, i'd have to extend my rental which means more $$.(expires today!)

My hp camera died during my phuket trip. No major dipping in H2O but it was kept in my pocket that was soaked in rainwater. I only had my hp since 17 feb! feels like it's been so much longer than that!..Hope I can use the warranty to get it fixed then..kekekeke...

OK OK...time to go back to the book and find out what harpoooned to the dog rescuer!! =)

No comments: