Thursday 16 July 2009

Yummer-rooos!

Ge brought home-made Apple Crumble to work for me today!! Her mum make for me one! What a surprise!!! Really touched lah...hee...
When I came home, Cloudy lay in my room half the night with her nose pointed to the plastic bag..haha...she can smell it even though it was double wrapped in plastic bags neh!! I thought the container was cute. A little bowl with a lid and that can just re-heat directly. *Slurp*...hahaha...

Red couldn't keep her eyes off the food, while I was heating up the oven! She kept circling the kitchen table and poking her nose within permissible distance. =)
I saved it for supper, because it would be such a treat! =)

Haha...this picture is abit blur, but I just had to catch the miserable and buay-song look on her face, after I chided her for flouting the 'nose-permissable-distance' rule. So she sat at a distance and kept her eyes peeled to the fooood...=)


So yeah!! It's really very ggooooooddd!!...slurp*

I looked into my bowl in despair when it was all gone!

It started me thinking about her mum's brownies I've been hearing about!

Hahaha...=)

Thank you auntie!! =D


No comments: