Tuesday 21 July 2009

Dunno why i do such things to myself...haha...

For a start i opted to cook dinner for my sis and me today. So that's half the night burned.

The other half, i was happily chatting, eating ice cream and watchign Frasier. Until the topic of CPF came up...mmm...ya...good ol' CPF

Anyway, I was supposed to check up on it this week, so just as well I'm reminded. Hahaha...

that day mum asked me something about CPF. I told her, my CPF no $$ jsut to stop her from bugging me!..hehehe...jialat..little did i know i was telling the truth...And i was extremely perplexed why it was so...who's been stealing my moolah!

Humph, true lah...CPF is moolah we'll never see..but it's still moolah what..*folds arms*

i'm like this one lah...give me such a puzzle I'd stay up to get to the bottom of things...

Anyways, spent quite a bit of the night making head and tail of my insurance and investments...haiz...I'm a very disorganised person. I toss everything into this corner/ drawer which i deem important. And when the time comes (like this instance)..i'll sieve and consolidate, making head or tail and putting in chronological order...hahaha

Was initially peeved coz i thought I'd been wrongly charged. I'm relatively skeptical when talking to my financial advisor lah, so am cautious...but turns out I forgot about the extra premiums...

Well, verdict is...I'm worth $90K dead!

Sheesh...can someone keeeeel me now??? =)

No comments: