Sunday 26 July 2009

they are deemed mad...so the best thing to do is not care...

I decided to have a late dinner, so i took a late afternoon nap, woke up and went downstairs to get a drink. When i reached the kitchen, all mum needed to do was say: "When I was going to eat my dinner, I saw this packet of duck on the table so I took some ---"

Immediately I just murmured: "Oh, she must be so pissed....she's going to be so pissed."

I dunno whether it's my mum who's surprised by my immediate 'knowledge' of the situation, but she paused before moving on to incredulously tell me that my sis took the whole packet and threw it into the rubbish bag. Key phrase was -- "You ate and told me after the knowledge of the fact.".. that is, you know it's mine and you still eat and still tell me.

Sis stormed out of the house,so mum told me she retrieved it from the rubbish bag, since it's still in the bag and box...

I told me mum in a matter-of-fact tone, reminding her that i'm not eating dinner now, and when sis gets back which is real soon, she's going to throw it away again. I promptly went back to my room at that, without caring what mum decided to do with the new info. Gut feel was that she'd leave it there.

In two mins, sis came back. In my room I heard the fights all over again, and I think I was right, coz sis say something about I'll do anything I want, and then a few doors slamming...sheesh...If only I was that spot on at the horse races on friday night.

Anyway, sis went out breifly, and when she came back, more words were exchanged, all the way up the stairs...

Unless you know the background of my family, you'd probably wonder what's the big deal to kick up such a fuss. But it's too long to go into that now. I'm just venting on the facts, coz they are morons who enjoy having antagonised lives or something.

I have long decided that both parties are stupid, unreasonable and have nothing better to do.

Alamak...as if my night couldn't improve, Renault from first position, due to technical fault has retired from the Hungary race...*growls*..humph, now can only support the Red Bulls to win...oh heck, anyone but Hamilton and Button...Muahaha...

No comments: