Tuesday 28 July 2009

I'm waiting...

for my dinner to arrive. Heh...Sarpino's Pizza...yummy!

Things have been moving at a moderate pace the past week, possibly coz boss was away. And even thought he's been back since yesterday, he's still abit too jet-lagged to hit the pressure/ panic button!

Knowing him, he's been hatching while overseas. But like i said...too jet lagged. In addition, my beloved auditors are in, so he knows better not to disturb me..hahaha...

So far so good lah...but i'm apprehensive...it all just means thier piling it to a tsunami of sorts..hahaha...this is just phase one. When they go off-site, it's another stressor for me....LOL...

Of course, boss won't hold back his hatchings for long...

But there's nothing much you can do anyway, so just adopt the whatever may come attitude lor, while trying to sort out the needful. =)

Today, boss and a few of my colleagues met this person we'd be working with for our industry matters from another one of our partners. My god, I thought it was a one off that I wanted to wring her neck the first time I met her two weeks back. Today, i just wanted to break her fingers! coz she was beign so repetitive in action and speech...sheesh...

Not that i'm being impatient or mean lah...but she really parrots you and abit close minded, i.e. not senstive to body language and 'hints'...oh well, boss said, things can be done..haha...ah well, makes work exciting..hahaha...people to stranggle and stomp on...hahaha

I need my pizza!!!! arrrghhhh...so hungry, I can't type anymore already!

Peppperrrooooonnnniiiiiii Claaaaaaasssicccccc!

No comments: