Wednesday 30 July 2008

I have no idea how to title this...haha

I'm spent...ask me what i did today in the office, i can barely remember. Just that i think I should and could've done more...it's bad i'm feeling that way too often these days...

Maybe i feel that way coz tomorrow I hope to take half a day off to do some stuff...and in the process (god i hope and pray)..take a break...

I dunno how Ge does it now manz...she's packing up her life in various forms of storage everyday for long straight hours and still manages to drag herself to work and meetings...=O *surround sound applause*.... but i can see she's tiring out toos...such demands will have a toll on you... I guess she doesn't have much of a choice given the tight deadlines, but i'll hope it'll be over for her soon, and i'm believing for her that the new phase is just gg to be surprisingly wonderful for her. =) just a good feeling =)

Today went to see doggies are pet safari at simei. Considering my office lunches there pretty often, I keep forgetting to pay the poochies a visit and say a short prayer for them as i watch them yelp or catch a nap...I hope they find good homes you know...someone whom is worth their trust and loyalty in. It's tough when their futures are so uncertain. There were two brown toy poodles which just look like teddy bears...LOL...

Then there was this hamster running in those wheels...haha..i pointed out that we should get one for the office...since it's doing what we're doing eh?...hahaha...=P

After work, picked mum up and went to the east coast hawker for dinner...that went well thank god. Satay and char siew noodles..yums! then went for a walk to while away the time to max out my parking coupon..haha..

Boss called me on the way home. Made sure all was well ... =)

Gave beanie a call =) didn't reply her sms earlier..been a long time since we chatted. All the best for your driving test on friday Beanie! I'm sure you'll pass lah. ..hee..see u soon...=)

Churned out some work after that..well, half of it..what i could. That left me with 25% of a functioning brain...I sank back in my chair and stared at the screen, randomly clicking on some website and old office e-mails, accessing my condition -- if i was fit to do anymore or stumble into something that required only 10%...

A phone call came in that made the final decision. LOL! It was 11pm. Three minutes into the conversation, I sensed where it was going...I did an internal assessment, made the decision and committed to draining my 25% to 2% which took only 40mins to accomplish...hahaha...

When i finally got out of my chair, i felt my mind power down to a 128RAM. All i could think of was -- TV, chair, Ben's and Jerry's...hahaha...

TV was bad. There was no law and order: SVU! Growl...but just as well, since i would've missed half of it. =) They were showing a replay of Brazil vs S'pore football...zzzzz...

I'm sorry that i sound so unpatriotic, but the moment i saw that on tv, i realised the only way to entertain myself was to predict a 3-0 score and wait for brazil to do the damage..hahaha...

but given my 128RAM buzzing...all i could truly focus on was getting the dark chocolate fudges out of that pint! *slurp*...TV was background noise...hahaha...

gotta go..currently running on a 32bit rate RAM....hahaha...i'm happy to share my evening with you. As uneventful as it was, at least there were no disasters...and that - I am thankful.=)

ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: