Tuesday 29 July 2008

This is me...

this is me refusing to sleep...haha...ok, I've got a few people throwing the nearest object to them, at me! hahaha...

Ok lah, i'm turning in soon, just here to exercise me fingers! =P

Spent a couple about 2 hours touching up the staff passes according to what boss wants, which i must say looks good!..hee...(yes, yes...i hear you...'self praise is no praise')...LOL...but really it does! hee...

Which reminds me, there's one aspect of the pass he wanted...but i'm not going to add leh...haha..I've got my defense. =)

Just finished bathing...and i tell you, there is a need to plug the brain from thinking about work while bathing and brushing your teeth...

Mmmmm....FOP is coming toos...

Ah well, the never ending work againz...*throws hands in the air*...

Don't think! else can't sleep well! haha...ok ok..i'm off to watch an episode of Frasier online..i need the laughs! =)

No comments: