Sunday 20 July 2008

*Beep Beep!!!*




Unveiling me car on me blog. =) sorry it took so long...I woke up this morning and saw the nice weather. Perfect conditions for taking photos of him. coz his blue was extra cool in this light!
It's parked outside..my sis parks her car indoors..when i peek outta my room window, he looks up at me with a happy blue! =)

If you know where i live, the street gets really busy on weekends. People buying 4D, going to siglap centre/ grabbing food at the makan outlets, all park illegally, or wait in their cars while someone runs an errand. But heck, there I was, in my home shorts and yesterday's work shirt (the only decent top I within reach -- no way you're stepping out in your grubby home tee manz!)...hahaha...i must've looked so funny...green shorts + a dark grey long sleeved shirt...WAHAHAHA...

Doesn't help that as i walked around to take photos of me car...bored passengers in cars have two reactions:

1) What the heck is this girl doing?! Oh well...it's entertainment. *looks on*

2) Oh my! She's taking pictures. Is she reporting this blue car for illegally parking to the police?!?...*dials phone number*..Hello, honey?...ya...you better come back quick, there's this person going around taking pics of cars...including thier licence plates!..dunno if dangerous or not...

Hahaha...I'm serious. this woman had a panicked look on her face!...I should've made her day, walked over and give her am 'evil' grin...I swear to you, she probably would've fled from her car!
So yes, here he is and his blue grows on me everyday, and i have no regrets picking his colour.
He's a really happy blue and just makes me smile when i walk to drive him. =) Only today did i decide it will be a 'him'....as much as i would like to have it a 'her'..the more i stared at it...the more it looks...hmm...LIKE A HIM LAH...such things how to describe!!?!?!..wahahaha...

He's got a cartoon look..not serious or sleek..i wonder why it was so..and realise Honda gave him a nose!..you see the bonnet?..heee...
Now i'm thinking a of a nickname for me car...nothing serious or masculine..boring lahz...you look at his HAPPY blue and i can't bear to condemn him to that! Especially when he beeps with character! LOL! -- suggestions anyone?

I like his plates too..has me some of me fav numbers..'7' - god's perfect number; '1 and 9' are linked to me bday...and the '6' - er...well he's welcome to tag along and complements my '7'...LOL...i can't believe that even in this I try not to leave 'anyone' out!...hahaha

Ge says it's nice that it starts with an 'S' and ends with an 'S'... so patriotic!...=) that's true....now i tell everyone, as i drive that i'm simply an 'Ass!'..haha....

Oh man!! i just took out my receipt for my car..ie. the contract -- signed it on 20 April and today is 20 July!!! exactly three months!...=) no wonder the itch to blog my car eh?...Daddy decided to make it an anniversary for me to remember!

Lately alot of these funny dates/ incidents have been falling into place...it only reminds me that god has a sense of humour. hahahaa....

Anyway, as of today, he's done 252km. And I'm proud to say, he's been a good servant, giving the inaugural rides to my colleagues, mum, my junior, my cg (well some of them), Bowl -- yep, in that order! hee...
One thing i was clear even before he was 'conceived' -- he's never just for me to enjoy but for my friends too...=) I never want to be the type that chides my passengers for accidents like -- slamming the door too hard, kicking my door, playing around the gadgets inside...God I had enough of such people and experinces in my life!! When you do such things, it's as though you offended them for life! It's as though thier car is more important than your friendship...
He's got his life purpose cut out for him eh?...hahaha...
Of course..if it happens often...you'll get smiling request from Jean to 'understand hor'...and yes, try your best to keep it clean...I want all my friends to enjoy the car all the time!! =) no one clean car for me leh..no $$ to send to clean oso..interior especially! hahaha...sorry...i just couldn't take it when i saw someone openly digging thier nose in my car! *faints*...i handed them a tissue and reminded me to help keep me car clean...LOL! i'm sure you'll agree with me -- this one I HAD TO MAKE NOISE!! =P

No comments: