Monday 28 July 2008

Popping in...=)

I noticed my CGL has started blogging more often again...haha...good for her lah...

it's 9.53pm, so I thought i'd spend seven minutes talking some rubbish before going to look at my work.

Today boss not around. Poor guy is in Aussie as a speaker in a conference. I hope he's managed to prepare the materials well. Last I heard on friday, he prepared it under the wrong title *pengz*...oh well, knowing him...hiak hiak...if you can't convince, then confuse...LOL!

So yeah, things were alrite in the office. Everyone was busy though. these days can't play much even though boss away. There's more than enough things to do. E.g. sorting out my auditors....they left me two puzzles of which one bugged me the whole weekend. Thank god for divine revelation at 6plus pm!

Got it solved..but really, thank god lah...frankly there was quite abit of investigative work. It would've been worse if i don't remember my associations' history! Hah...and the fact i moved into my boss' office to work for that period did help. =P his room can be quite comfy to think things through....er...provided he's not around...LOL!

anyways...really can't stand audit lah...this year kenna grilled up and down...can you believe, i talk to them until i lost my voice leh...all because of the new process...cheh...haiz...ok ok...i let go..it's over REAL soon...since i'm supplying the info they need and thank God for my heaven sent accountant who put them in their place...hehehe...

Ok, so fast 8 mins pass...infact now it's 10 min! I should go lah...pop in again when I have time.

today looking into bar codes...duh...

No comments: