Monday 14 July 2008

It's coming mate!

My long awaited car is coming!

After a week and a half of mulling over the insurance, I've got it settled! =)

I'm guessing my car will be registered tomorrow and all they'll need to do is get the plates up. So I'm looking at a mon/ tues delivery eh? My mum can't wait for the number to be out...4-D has been on her mind!

Too bad me boss is away, so he wun get to see me new car...hee..

Oh...and i feel sorry for Lin...last week, i just asked her how much her insurance was. She got a mazda 2 back in nov...so that is recent enough like me in order to compare the quotations. She never thought much about it since it was compulsory she get it from the car agent. But she went to check anyhow.

The next day, she got into a car accident! ah dui...man...i couldnt' help but feel i was a factor in that...hahha...in addition, i kinda helped her 'dig' out the insurance forms and look through them to see the coverage etc..

Wanted to ask her how she was...but she didnt reply my msn...oh wellz...we aren't that close anyway, just uni hostel mates and she was my junior somemore...i looked for her last time for tutorials coz we were in the same course..hahaha...

In uni...u really cannot paiseh to ask manz...it's a survival thing. We're all in it together, although the sad fact is we're using each other...haha...i know of some..practically despise each other (but they dun show it of course)..BUT they study together during exams..duh!!

No comments: