Wednesday 9 July 2008

haiz...sometimes...

I try not to be too negative on me blog...especially these days when i'm getting better. Still, past 2-3 days, the 3rd dog..aka. Whisky who is a braown dachshund. Has been causing trouble.

I know it's natural. ie. he is a boy..my doberman is a girl going thru her period...explains abit doesn't it? Well, apart from my concern of my doby getting pregnant ( can't do much now till her period ends) but he just keeps harassing her...and my poor doberman has to keep getting up/ walking away to shake him off...she's losing sleep i'm sure...coz i can see sh'es tired.

Seperate them lah -- i hear you think. Sigh...that Whisky whimpers and whines VERY LOUDLY non stop when this happens. this is extrememly irritating...In such a state that the neighbours would think we're abusing him.

Today, to give my doberman a break in the day, i tied him up before going to work. I heard he went on the whole day...the parking attendant a few doors down thought Red bit Whisky and whisky was in pain...you see what i mean?

He went on and on the whole of tonight. Already earlier in the evening, we tried muzzling him...didnt work.

I was trying to do work tonight too...and the fact my modem kept disconnecting made me even more frustrated. My mails couldnt' go out and i was particularly angry over this person who takes 11 months of administrative headaches to make a $150 payment. I was writing him a warning - again. Having been so cordial all the while, this time I couldnt' help but 'suan' him...now he's got 48 hours to make payment (according to a deadline he gave me)...else i'll really really scream at him...

My big sister waltzed into my room and asked if I thought of a solution to keep him quiet...or did i find one on the web.

Soon, mum came in and was extremely unhelpful about whisky...saying things like give him away, return him to the pet shop. Duh...i had to talk some sense into her. For one, the brat was adopted. I told her, plan is to get him neutered, will hopefully solve the problem. She said, ok , then go get an appt and bring him lah...

I couldnt' take it anymore man...it's as though i have all the time in the world now...she also asked me for a few more things, all which need office hours to look into...I can't even remember to call AVA about my own dog licence!!! Let alone remember to make an appt for a dog!!! when i call AVA...it rings forever and ends off with.." please record your message after the beep...sorry the mailbox is full"..ENGAGE tone..!@&^@&#@#_. it doens't help that my car insurance is ding-donging now...and work is pressurising!

What do I look like????!?! --- problem solver and solution sounding board ah?!?!

*breathe*

Anyway...at one point I charged down the stairs...possibly killing my foot...GROWL...and whacked the floor near the dog so hard many times, till my hand hurt. i just wanted to strike fear into him to keep quiet...guess what it didn't work...suddenly, I just wanted to drown him! Better still..solve the immediate problem and castrate him!!! ARGH!!!

Unable to take it anymore, I went back upstairs and cleared my brain and cried. I decided...I shall completely ignore him...yes...why bother at all...if the neighbours complain and recommend to de-bark him...I shall not stand in the way...why bother protecting this ungrateful mutt!!!!

Sigh....ok...i've had my say...I need to calm down else i'd never sleep...

I will probably dream of having roasted dachshund meat ....HAHAHAHA....=)

No comments: