Friday 25 July 2008

His first scar!

Sniffs!...i scratched one of my sports rims today. Quite bad...half the outer rim is all jagged pretty bad...silver chippings when i run my hand through it...

*wails*....it's partially my junior's fault coz she was late...sigh...gaaawwwd...i know it'll happen sooner or later...but i was hoping it's be the latter!! haha...

my heart plummeted when i heard the sickening grind...eeeks...

Took me 5 mins in a tense drive away from her office before I assured my junior that i still loved her and we still had to go eat, just give me like 10 more mins to get my emotions sorted. -- hahaha...I know she can be very serious onez...so must tell her foundation of my care for her is still there...

---she thought I had lost the mood to eat...in a way, yes...but i'm still human lah...no dinner and it was 1030pm...and let's be realistic..what's done is done...and there was no point making the nite worse...besides, i know she's sorry..haha..doubt she'll be late again!

So here i am...archving his first scar...LOL! (will take a pic tomorrow)

Heart still pain sia...

But as I just said to myself --> rather it happens coz i'm blessing a fren rather than for some stupid reason! =)

Just hope my rims dun rust or something...

Woofs...*close eyes and hopes it goes away*...

No comments: