Saturday 30 January 2010

It's the weekend..yay...can rest for a day. Saturday. I pray everyone gets good rest for the day.

I'm awake watching dvd now. A strange series called Better off Ted that lasted 2 seasons. I'ts not laugh out loud funny. But it keeps you hooked to find out what more is happening in the oddest way..haha..

today i threw a tantrum at work. *hides face*..thinking back I dunno what came over me. Moi angry about the move. Haiz...but i hope i'm ok now. I need somehting to keeel...heh..in the middle of it, i felt angry at myself for feeling that way more than anything,,that I couldn't control myself. Do people actually act this way?..hahaha

Ge poked me along to let it go. She da best lah...if it weren't for her at work today, i would probably have torn down a door! =P

Just as well, our printer gave me reason to wanna kill him! hahaha...fake promises and deliveries lor. This is basic untrustworthiness lor. Teweeeble! Not only that, they had to stay in the office to wait for one of the delvieries at 9pm lor..Humph.

Super tired now. The fact I can't remember much of what happened today...Will go...nite nites!

No comments: