Friday 29 January 2010

I think my office has gone nuts. Well, these are mad times.

I officially feel now we have no sense of day or night. So what if it's 8pm? or 9 or 10....and today coz we went out to eat, we hit 11...woohooo...far from the record. But i doubt we'll hit it this time round. I feel it's because of the weather as well.

Been so dry and hot. Thirst is a big thing!

Pray we'll all be in good health.

Today ge went to pack the golf bags in this horrid weather, and i'm sure in a small suffocating storeroom (typcial golf stores)...she survived all sticky and feeling *blah*

eeeps...to think i gave her a hug in the office less than an hour later..eeeeeekkk...ahhahaha

Oh well, so many things happening in the office now, it's like we're all doing our own stuff. Deliveries to the office. One team breifing students and organising the goodie bag packign for the career day. One team settling the golf tourney....then some settling the exhibition opening....some chasing for passes....some researching on new offices....some negotiating on prices...and yes...ONE clearing the office! hahaha...

Today's lunch we tried out this makan place at simei called 18 chefs, doing pasta and baked rice. Nice! sphagetti was cooked well! will go back! =)

Frankly Don't know what i'm doing or why i'm doing things.It's been dead stressful sleep these days and a very hard time waking up. I feel as though a bulldozer has run over me each morning! lol...

Even dinner makes no sense! hahaha...e.g I just ate antoehr full dinner at 1.30am thanks to mum. I was too dazed to even think about whether I should be eating or not. It was just there, so eat, wash up, keep. This is called doing the necessary.

K K...am just tired. Dunno tired about what also.

No comments: