Tuesday 5 January 2010

Frist work day of 2010

Changed my blog header for the new year to Mr Bump..hee...cute hor, I actually bought my sis a mini backpack (kids one) for her to use when she go swimming! heh...yep, it is exactly egg shaped like this with the hands and legs sticking out. =)

Couldn't resist not getting, coz i knew she'd like it, just a matter of whether she'd use it..hee...she told me at the pool today some kid was telling his mum that he wanted the bag! hahahaha...

He looks terrified! like in the middle of falling down..LOL

It's 12 plus liao, showered and settled down, ended up watching the ending of Kong the movie, which i tweeted about how much i hated the show and pitied the poor monkey..haiz...

oh well! It's a show lah..I know...=)

Today was the first day back to work for the new year...was ok, so much to do with so little time as usual. And still a whole lot more...went for a meeting on the afternoon. Sometimes i'm just too nice, can't stand such people, but I guess they think they have to do such things to get what they want. I'll just be fine with you, but you can forget about getting any future respect from me lor. You do not twist arms in this way and corner people like that. it's an overall small matter, but i guess must bmeet all kinds of people in life right, and learn how to handle them.

Woman is fortunate I have patience and did not blow up. At least i went in prepared. humph...oh ya, and such guilt trips DO NOT work on me,...I never owe anyone one without my willing consent! *fumes*

Anyway, the fumes dissipated long ago...just well. still poofy about it! hee

Came home quite drained coz of the episode. even though it was only 7pm when i got home. Dinner then after that i just took it easy. No work, just a peek at the mails that came in later. Can't kill myself off on the first day...

Footie having a mind of his own as usual. This mornign woke up so stiff...then better in the afternoon...am forcing it to work and support myself proper. strengthening exercises!

Ge and my CGL is in seoul! what a coincidence, Ge there with her sisters and bro-in-law for a holeeday, and anna is there with the church! She going up the prayer mountain neh! And bringing up all our requests!

But hor...considering she so scared of cold, i think the snow storm no gootch for her...lidat wouldn't it be colder up the mountain?!...heh...poor anna...hope the trip will still be fruitful ya...

Okie, time to go be a good girl, gulg my water for footie then go pray...fighting the lazy bone! hahaha...

No comments: