Monday 18 January 2010

Today just passed so fast.

Service, lunch and a quick pop into the John Little sale, i left at 330pm lor...came home napped till 7, ate, packed up one clothes cupboard, trip to salvation army and that's it!

Waiting for sis to bathe finish now. Feeling quite tired now. Tomorrow's a new week.

Yest I had a late night dinner/supper with my CGL at macs. Talked about some stuff. Oh yeah..and she told me about the new buidling thing sionce it was announced in Sat service. Anyway, she talked about 2010, and she hopes it'll be good. =)

my focus now is on my footie and I hope he grows strong fast. Of course, being busy with aishow is one big thing too. Towards teh end of 2009, I was quite angst...the holiday period felt apprehensive for me. I felt as though time was ticking out for me. I don't know why. Anyway, i decided to trust God all over again for the year ahead. And take back again Jer 29:11. there are some battles better left fought by Him.

Ok, i should go. eyes are really closing. shower, wind down and zonk..before 2am i hope.

Nites!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

2010 is definitely going to be great year for u. Fight the good fight of faith this year! =D