Sunday 27 December 2009

Yest I was in vivo for dinner after the full afternoon doing bowl's wedding photo shoot.Whiel shopping for bandages for sis in guardian, i spotted the BK advert -- that they now have Angus beef burgers...*slurp*..made me think of the black angus dinner i had the day before on christmas day dinner..heee...Nothign like a good medium steak neh...*yums*...Lamb chops also can...drizzled with the right sauce...succulent and juicy...*smacks lips*

I apologise for making you salivate..hee...

Singaproe Idol finals is on TV now..final minutes..as usual dragging the suspense. I'm guessing the girl will win.

OMG...the guy won...I have nothing to say...she was so popular I thought she would win. LOL...and, possibly Singaporeans are tired of another male idol.

Last year when another guy won who was a Malay, (this is not racist)...the good thing was it showed, Singapore generally is racially harmonious. Bad thing is, SG Chinese can't sing ..LOL (finals was a chinese and malay male)

Now...anotehr one..HAHAHAHA...not a chinese competitor this time, but..she's hmmm...can't make out, probably half chinese?..hehehe...

Win lor...3 SG idol competitions -- and this?!..hahahha...*still speechless*

Congrats to the Suria channel, more talent! Go conquer the region guys! the chinese speaking countries can wait wait long long..hahahaha

Ok ok,...back to the intended post, woke up this morning aching all over, i had slept like a log but with vivid dreams. Aches came about from the tense driving session yest, because of the heavy rain and poor visibility with bad traffic. if there were traffic demons, they were against me man!!

It was an early mornign today, brought sis to see the sinseh in Upp Paya Lebar. Such places the earlier you go the better, because the crowd grows exponentially with time. Sis footie was real swollen, looked like mine, it was rounded and shiny! =P

Anyway, the doc said she had to go for Xray in case it was a fracture on the foot, so she used a marker and made some 'X' and 'O' with arrows....HAHAHA, when my sis came out, I said her foot look like a large piece of meat in the supermarket, being marked for cutting/ labelled for processing..hahahaha..like those round ham...LOL

I'm so evil, but she had to agree..heee...anyway, she in alot of pain. so she taking killers, this evening I did the groceries and dropped off my nephew's present finally. Drove big sis car (3rd time in my life) for all this, coz the cloudy had to tag along for her drive..Sis stayed in the car while i twaddled.

She's in worse shape than me lah...and she refuses to use the crutches coz uncomfy and awkward..MUahahahha...now she know why i dun like to use..hee...

so yeap...tired-er than ever man..tml antoehr day of errands..yipes..mum and nephew matters..haiz...

Anyways, time to go settle in liao..wonder what I shall watch tonite..hmmm...

No comments: