Monday 7 December 2009

fly on wall

I pray my foot gets better soon.

Today I missed cousin's wedding dinner. Just as well, has a good excuse not to go..Muahaha...frankly I do wanna go, just to see the drama. Defintely with the mix of attendees I have gathered from my personal intel. I sill be interesting...Muahahha...but after what someone said, it kinda sealed my decision not to go..*evil laughter again*..it is about time the tables are turned!

But I got news about the food...suckling pig...duck...*slurps*...haiz...

I ate shredded plain chicken sandwich for dinner again. Lunch was a hard boiled egg with some white rice. *bleah* ... bland food...eating alot of bread.

I think i miss taste so much I had an intese craving at 3.30am for instant noodles! Its an ok food in my books, coz it's all just carb (noodle)and i drank abit of soup, which i am hoping is not meat stock (should be quite safe lah..it's CQYD sesame oil!)... hahaha...I can't sleep mah...so i slowly made my way down and cooked one for me. But now i feel like puking..=( why lidat...

Guessed as much dad went for the dinner. It's his younger brother's son getting married after all. First time dad has come for a formal dinner with the relatives in the last- God only can remember how many -years. Big sis was musing at home earlier if they would be stupid enough to put dad on the same table with mum. I told my sis, that is not stupidity, that is someone who is a vegetable. (aka no brain). Of course, unless you do not want to have a wedding that day, feel free to put them at the same table..HAHAHAHAHA....

He brought his son. (why does it surprise so many...LOL...think about the implications and intent people!)...haiz...

Bro-in-law came too...for the first time he will meet this side of the family. Am surprised he made an appearance. Drama drama....pity my nephew tho...dad around. I'm sure he can't even relax.

I would've loved to be a fly on the wall..kekeke..i told second sister what drama and where to look out for. Just seeing expressions will be good enough. =)

While the dinner happened, I gobbled my chicken sandwich, watched Die hard 4.0 on TV and did toe exercises with foot massage. =)

OK...suddenly very tired..gotta go sleep. I just took my meds and am proud to say i drank 1.5 L of water today. 0.5L short...but am almost there. =)

God I pray whiel I sleep you'll help me recover...Amen!

No comments: