Monday 28 December 2009

Classic Christmas...is childhood memories....

OOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooo...YAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!

I remembered and found my Disney Christmas show!! Man I loved this so much, it was like over and hour of pure christmas magic! I used to have one video tape of it when i was young. Recorded from Tv...!!

I would just leave it on..and laze in bed in an aircon room (the only few specials days, I won't get scolded for leaving the aircon on in the morning)..hee...they showed it in SG when i was 3!!

they don't make good ol' christmas cartoons like this no more...what a classic!

Can't imagine...I believed it all...all that happiness, all that joy..*beeeg smile*

This is just one part. 10 mins!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk2AI0zPr3w&NR=1

Ge ah, this was broadcast in Christmas 1982 -- When you were born! Amazing ain't it? It's almost as old as you! =)

No comments: