Sunday 27 December 2009

so far...

I'm reaching the halfway point of this long holiday break. Strangely, even though I haven't planned for any programme since the eve, I've been out for long hours since then, the past 3 days.

Footie's been holding up. In fact, not getting much worse. However, he aint' getting progressively better either.

Sis' recent fall was on the road to recovery on the knee...but little did she know, she sprained her toes (so we're guessin here) during the fall as well. So with her programme of runnign around since the eve too, christmas day was the last straw and her right foot gave up. It's puffy, and swollen like mine. -- and she still walking around lor...

So she was home the entire day. (except to bring her dog out for her drive...win lor...)

Anyway, coz she' in a worse state, I'm trying to do more, even though both of us are effectively penguins at home. Nothing major, just buying home food and heat plasters etc.

Probably coz it's late, but i sat here awhiel and wondered why footie is taking so long to receover. Like I said, almost reaching the hlafway mark of the hols and he's still behaving liek that...

='( ...kwhy....

haiz...ok..enough stupid thoughts..time to go settle into bed. early morning bring sis to see doc...or service...hmmm...oh heck...

Anyway, past fews days has been gootch, even with footie like that, I'm pretty much happy...

Pwessies I've given out all so far been positive, heee...fortunate lah...not everyone has a gift this year coz i couldn't find one bah...If i see something I know they'd love I'd get for sure..hee...=)

Tired...bed bed..calling to meee...

No comments: