Wednesday 25 March 2009

Whatever possessed me....

...to cook dinner today?!!?..I must've not been thinking straight lor...I reached home at 8 and still had to go supermarket and buy ingredients!?!?..

Am mad lah...coz i probably forgot about the attention and energy a sick dog requires outta you. =)

First she's really filthy lah..since she's relatively immobile, she'd been lounging around at the vets and outside the house..so you have to get all down in the grime with her..haha..goodness she smells sooo doggy.

Stuffed her meds in a meatball, cleaned her eye dirt, picked off fleas, trimmed her nails and tried shaving her now swollen hip...hahaha..yeah...I used a disposable shaver to try get rid of the fur so that i can rub some soothing cream meds..=)

she protested..hahaha..so cute..she didn't bite but used her head and teeth to nudge my hand away from the area..OR she would shove her nose between the shaver and her tender spot..=D

so ok ok...I gave in..I just rubbed the soothing cream...she soon had her eyes closed in comfort on my lap. Silly dog...look miserable and pitiful only...raaarr...hahaha..=)

So me just sat next to her and pet her...holding my breath half the time..LOL

Ah well, gotta do what u gotta doooo...

They showing Phantom of the opera on tv...i keep glancing over to watch..they singing masquerade now..man..look at the costumes..wah...ok ok..i come back later..heh..

No comments: