Wednesday 4 March 2009

still sniffling...

Heyho, sorry for not updating for some time. Past week, I've either been too xian to blog, battling with my sniffles...or just doing work here and there. Also figured, I'll have a ton of time in Melbourne when I head over there for work starting from this sunday.

I'm guessing I'll have a ton of time lah, after all by the time i get back from work, there wouldn't be much stuff to do and I'll happily nuah in my room...we'll see lah...=)

Been sick since the tail end of last week. Pray I'll get well before I leave....not that I will die on the plane or anything, but it will be easier in terms of making sure i'm functioning in a better mode, rather than stopping for a cough/ hunting for a tissue.

Oh...and for all the ladies who can relate..haha..I'm peeved that the monthly cycle is LATE!!...grrr...i thought i needn't be concerned about it for my trip, since it usually comes by the early start of the month...now...hmmm...must be coz of me sniffles lahz...=S

Oh well, there's still time..Muahahaha...=P I dun wanna pack extra stuff oso mah...=)

Coz I'll be gone for two weeks, got stuff to wrap up/ hand over...eeeps...verk verk verk..*urgh*

Today I went to work early too...at 815am...coz one of my colleagues, who's usually in early would be on leave coz her dad's in hospital. And I wasn't sure if anyone was taking over....so no harm lor...

at 8.43am my boss SMS meeee....:"On the ball?"

He ah...there are times i dunno wat he talking...only after i hit sent on my hp did i realise what he meant..=S (and this is what i sent him:" Eh?...sorry got only taht many braincells functioning at this hour...can have more info pls?")

Later he appeared at my office door and said...OK OK, I know it's time for a pay raise right??..

irritating...hahaha...he spotted my Blooie in the carpark lah...and for a moment wondered if i went home...MUAHAHHA...=)

Anyway, since he came to kacheow me, i decide to make use of his free time to bargain how much of the barang he should bring to Aussie. hehehe...he only gg one day lor..biz class somemore, means can take more weight...hurumph...he should take everything!!!!...WAHAHHAHA...but no lah...as cruel as I would love to be, it makes sense u need some backup.

Okie, gotta go folks..

Aiyooo...just realised..I still haven't changed A$$$$$.....

No comments: