Thursday 26 March 2009

Dear Iako..


It's not every year that I do a post in rememberance of you. But I still remember you every other day...and so quickly it is already four years since we said goodbye.

You will always be sepcial coz you grew up with me, from the time I was in Primary 5 till I found my first job. We went through alot together, and I know there were many times I may have been mean when frustrated with something you did and just plain neglected you out of laziness or that I was just too pre-occupied with a 'new' thing in my life. The fickle-ness of growing up...hah...

Or even the turmoil times of my life...you were there for me to hug and I would find a way for us when no one wanted us...

You remained loyal and never stopped loving...and I will forever remember all the stories about you..the stories I have in my mind as I watched you grow up. And of course the story of your final months with us...
Thank you for hanging on for me...it must have been so painful...

I love you k...I still cry when I think of the last day...I was ready for you to go for some years...but i never expected you to go this way...

Red knows about you...she hears stories and we sometimes use your old dinner bowl for water..hee...

27th March would make it 4 years...=)

Reddo aint' doing too good now...so if you can help watch over her in heaven too it'd be great k? I mean, dog-to-dog may be more effective...hahaha...

Be good in heaven! Dun mess up the mansion...hahaha...

I chose this pic of you, coz i dun have that many in digital too (last time always used negatives hor...) AND...this was a nice memory...we were lying side by side on the bedroom floor during the days I bummed ard at home between school and work.

I watched Star Trek TNG on DVD and you SNORED loudly next to me!!! hehehe...you looked so peaceful and happy...like "All is well with the world, when my owner is with me..."...haha..

Good times eh?...yeah..they are...=)

Good night Iako...

No comments: