Sunday 29 March 2009

Back from service!

This morning I didn't want to go service coz I'm hobbling again. Haiz...I just suddenly started on friday night, after my late night mac meeting with my CGL lor...we sat for over an hour and when we got up...i felt it on my right foot liao...=(

Rested on Sat...didn't get worse thank God. Then this morning was about the same....so contemplated not gg service..but in the end I did lah...haiz...had to park at expo instead of office (where it's free)..so that I don't have to walk so far and strain...and carpark cost me $8!! *faints*

Did a short trip to robinsons since its the last day and I hadn't had a good look at the stuff. In consequential walk lah. One of the sales aunties say i 'very happy' hor...eh?!?...weird..just coz i smile...Dunno how to answer..so i said.."ya lor..no point being sad mah"..=O

Reached home and noticed Red's injured led is swollen at the ankle...AIYO....how come got new developement one?!?...means she ain't getting better leh..and it shouldn't swell there since it's her hip prob mah...why why!!?

My sis laugh when i told her dog and owner hobbling together...hahaha...

Mum still has no clue..I've managed to walk as normally as i can in front of her...haiz..

hope i get better real soon...can't take care of my dog in this state...just now top up her water bowl i oredi =S liao!

Tonight got grandfather's bday dinner somemore...aiyo...I thought of going and not eat...but now thinking can I dont' go at all??...i wills till fetch my sis, nephew and mum lah...but don't make me sit through it leh!!

I strongly suspect the food that triggered my footie this time happened on Thursday lunchtime -- the stupid herbal soup!...i didn't think my of it coz it seemed so light...but I forgot that it's the essence that keeeeellls!!!! then again it could be something else...ah well...

Just wanna be better lah!!...*sob!*

No comments: