Friday 6 March 2009

Thankful...

It's been a long day. The parking read $20 odd coz I'd been in Suntec for over 12 hours. Thank God for an opportunity to get the complimentary parking.

Thank God I managed to pick up my free gift at samsonite. Thank God, for this surprise gift too. =)

Thank God for winning the lucky draw of $100 robinson's voucher. And I started thinking of what to buy for the office...=)

Thank God the dinner tasted good, though I wasn't too hungry as I was too tired.

Thank God boss's keynote worked out well and he lasted through the day though tired.

Thank God Ah Nu's dad looks to be recovering well, and i pray should check out soon.

Thank God for supportive aero companies, who pitched in a version of economic defence.

Thank God ge managed to wear a sales hat pretty well today...

Thank God for a nice Pepper Lunch with the *slurp* Sesame chicken 'shake' salad. =)

Thank God for strength, even though I'm aching all over and moody coz ...(yes!) my period came today! WAHHAHA...

Thank God for my job, as I see many who do not have one today.

Thank God for wisdom, as I spoke to different people and knew how to handle the weird ones. And in a way, those who spoke mandarin. LOL....

Thank God I feel calm as i write this post...

Thank God I drove home safely...even in the heavy rain and I recall struggling to see while changing lanes.

Thank God for ge for...hmmm...the everything else in between...=) the best stuff is in da small stuff...

Thank God my laundry has just finished washing (special load for my trip!)...and it's time to go hang them up!

Oh, and before I go...Thank God for friends who read my blog, for I appreciate their time to bother to find out about my life.. =)

No comments: