Tuesday 6 January 2009

=S

Today was the first day of work in .... hmmm...effectively, almost two weeks. There are times I overestimate myself. I thought I could at least last a day before 're-living' the horrid feelign again...

The first 2 to 3 hours was alright. By 1pm, it all came flooding back to me. (the icky stuff)...and I felt right back at 'home' with the same dreaded feelings in work circumstance. And I actually muttered a sarcastic: " Hello, you're back...". By 3pm I swore I was going home on the dot.

By 5.40pm after the evacuation of the majority, I said I was packing up in 10mins..

Five phone calls later, and goodbyes to two colleagues...I was in the descending elevator at 6.48pm. Met mum in Bugis for dinner then home at 9.15pm.

Not used to the mental requirements for the day, I zonked for 2hours and dragged myself up and hit the power button on the comp. ( I left work with about 5 non-simple e-mails that should be done.)...I went to shower at that time, mustering some form of motivation and sorting my thoughts...came back to my room, logged in to my user ID...an internal check confirmed I failed to do so --- no way I'm working tonight.

A quick download of e-mails to see if there were any potential hazards -- Thank God there was none...

Put my doggie to bed and here I am!

Sigh...I'm going to pray and rest. Hopefully tomorrow wake up earlier with a better drive to do those damned e-mails.

Bad start you would say?...haiz..look at it this way, there are 1001 other scenarios that could've made it worse right?

OK, let's talk good stuff -- my internet is working again (pats self on back + prayer..haha) , my boss is more pissed about the things I'm pissed about too! (hahaha....the drama unfolds...easier to work also lah...), my dog loves me ( No...she hasn't told me today, but I'm assuming this since she still leans on me!)....I've got a job, my car's working well....and I have a comfortable bed to sleep on!..heehehehee...

*breathes*...There! =D

Me miss ge... pray she's happeee, protected from germs, sniffles and safe in Korea. =)

orkies, time to go talk to Daddy!!!! Tommorrow new battles!!! Raarrr!!!!

No comments: