Saturday 24 January 2009

Feel free to laugh...

....at ME!!!!!

TODAY I had a good laugh at myself in the car. You see, I reached home and took a shower, picked my clothes, made sure I was all spruced up and comfy, packed my sling bag, said bye bye to my doggies and got into my car. I thought about someone (name to be revealed later as it would spoil the joke now). and if that someone would need a lift knowing the usual pre holiday last minute situation, and ride from me would be beneficial. A glance at my watch told me otherwise.

Before driving off, I read ge's sms which indicated heavy traffic on the PIE. Hmmm...the gears in my mind turned. Was there another route I could take? Everywhere would be bad being the friday night to a long public holiday.

So there I was heading to the PIE along Marine Parade/ Still Road. Zipping through traffic, wondering how late I'll be and if I should consider supper after the meeting.

THEN...IT STRUCK ME...man...I suddenly remembered...THERE WAS NO CG meeting today!!!

Aiyo....and to think I was thinking of giving my cgl a lift to the place lor...hahaha...actually if i smsed her, I would have got my answer and saved myself the ride out of home.

It was crazy...there I was all dressed up and literally no place to go!...to be honest, if it weren't for the fact I was thinking about who i should sms to inform I'd be late...I ReALLY would have just shown up at the door...hahahah..

Other versions of this has happened to me before..but I usually realised it much much earlier... *blush*

Ah well...first time for everything..hahaha...=)

=======================

TODAY me asked boss to give the office a 'quarter' day and succeeded...Yippe yay!

=================

TODAY I just asked my uni fren who is in US now (who lost her job back in end nov due to the recession)..how's things?...She said she just found a part time job for 3 weeks!...thank god. That's awesome lah. Better than nothing i say. =)

===========

TODAY I learned that not only prices go up for in salons for haircuts approaching CNY. A dog shave would too...20% increase!

========

TODAY I had the honour to bless ge with a book and kopi. Though I have completely no recollection of the former or have any substantial evidence of the act. (Other than the fact she was holding the book on our way out of the bookshop)...all conversations thereafter pointed to me doing the deed.

Hmmm....there had been rumours of a brainwash. (you know, before chinese new year, everything alos must be clean and wash rite???...brain also lor...ok ok..lame joke..-- just thot of it...hahaha...)

The time with kopi was good as usual, except for the diappointing cinnamon roll. The only thing that worked for it was that it was twisted in a cute shape. =)

=====

TODAY I assure you that I am NOT promoting the TODAY newspaper --- Er... I think i just did! =P

2 comments:

Kristie said...

oh gosh!!! !
so where did you go in the end? =)

Doggie said...

hee..I called up my sec sch fren who lived near me if she free to meet up/ dinner. Her hubby on course that night and she just nuahing at home =) so just nice lor...=) god is good!

Anyway, Anna had a good laugh when I met her at service today and she said she read my blog..=P